Epson Stylus Pro 4900 major tray is a cartridge at the end of the printer, efficient in holding 250 sheets of 75gsm paper or 100 sheets of photo paper. When printing on A3 or larger paper, you’ll have to pull the tray out and also prolong it to its complete length. Its placement, as well as the plastic overviews, indicate that it’s possible to mistakenly push your paper also far right into the printer, which could trigger a small jam. Nevertheless, this was the only paper feed issue we ran into at any type of point during screening. The printer can also deal with documents of weights as much as 1000gsm by means of its front sheet feeder.
We’re bothered by Epson.com aversion to releasing ink usage figures. We were likewise not provided with a full set of cartridges, which would have allowed us to perform our very own run-down test. It’s apparent that the 200ml cartridges are most likely to go a long way yet just as obvious that you can conveniently make use of a lot of ink when printing even a solitary indeterminate full-color A2 image. At ₤ 86 per cartridge, you ‘d certainly want to obtain a fair bit of use from a collection, however, we were incapable to compute also slightly practical return numbers based on available information.
For our objectives, the Epson type Stylus Pro 4900 stands for the high water-mark of premium top quality printing. Although its rate of ₤ 1,787 is much too expensive for also numerous expert digital photographers and also print-makers, it certainly has functions that will certainly be useful to those that make a living from their prints. For the remainder of us, its high-quality printing gives a beneficial point of comparison for more economical printers.
The Epson type (Stylus) Pro 4900 Printer is taken 11 substantial ultra-high-capacity UltraChrome HDR cartridges with 200ml of ink in each, consisting of both matte as well as photo black, plus light black and also light black for included information in black and white pictures. Keep in mind that although the printer has both photo and also matte black inks, the process of changing in between them takes the printer a couple of mins and also uses up a little ink, as both blacks share the same print head.
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Ink
- Epson T653, 200 ml Photo Black UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Cyan UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Vivid Magenta UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Yellow UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Light Cyan UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Vivid Light Magenta UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Light Black UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Matte Black UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Light Light Black UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Orange UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
- Epson T653, 200 ml Green UltraChrome HDR Ink Cartridge T653 $99.95
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Download
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver, Software Download, and How to Setup
Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – / Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver Download for Windows
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver Download for Mac
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Driver Download for Linux
Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Software
How to Set Up Your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Windows :
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Mac :
Setting up Epson Stylus Pro 4900 on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Epson official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson Stylus Pro 4900 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Epson Stylus Pro 4900 on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.